Livensa Living Donostia-San Sebastián
Is a flexible model of accommodation which allows us to offer you different lengths of stay for different types of clients; in that way, we can easily adapt to your necessities.
You can stay with us for a day or a few months. This will be your ideal place to live while you study, travel for work or even just for pleasure.
The Livensa Living Experience
We offer an innovative way of accommodation. Therefore at Livensa Living San Sebastián, one can feel at home. It is in the Ibaeta neighbourhood, very close to the University of the Basque Country, Tecnun, and Musikene campuses with their lively atmospheres. And when you have a bit of free time, La Concha and Ondarreta beaches are just half an hour’s walk away.
Livensa Living Donostia-San Sebastián is much more than an accommodation in Guipuzcoa. We have carefully designed different models of accommodation with spaces created for young people, students, or companies, with co-working spaces and places to rest. A multifunctional accommodation for a long or short stay.
- Basque Culinary Center 2.6 km.
- Casco Histórico 3.3 km.
- CIC nano GUNE 0.6 km.
- Donostia International Physics Center (DIPC) 0.5 km.
- Escuela de Cine Elías Querejeta 3.5 km.
- Festival Internacional de Cine de San Sebastián 3.5 km.
- MUSIKENE 0.9 km.
- Nanogune 0.6 km.
- Parque empresarial Zuatzu 0.8 km.
- Peine del viento 2.0 km.
- POLYMAT 0.6 km.
- Praia 3.0 km.
- Tecnun 0.4 km.
- Universidad de Deusto 3.1 km.
- UPV/EHU 0.8 km.
Got any questions?
Here are answers to some of the most
frequent queries we get asked:
1. What makes Saint-Sebastian a great place to study?One of northern Spain’s most cosmopolitan cities, Saint-Sebastian is your gateway to the countryside, the mountains and the sea. What more could you ask? Take a leisurely stroll along the Paseo de la Concha, sample the delectable pintxos, unwind with a surfing session, marvel at the distinctive architecture... can you name another city that offers all this? We certainly can’t – and that’s what makes Saint-Sebastian so special.
We can’t wait to welcome you to Livensa Living Donostia-San Sebastián and your new life in this incredible setting.
2. How do I reserve a room in Saint-Sebastian?You can reserve a room online by following a few simple steps. We offer a choice of two accommodation types: student residence or accommodation.
3. What are the rooms like in Saint-Sebastian?At Livensa Living Donostia-San Sebastián, all of our rooms are single occupancy, each measuring around 18–19 m2. Every room has its own fully equipped kitchen and private bathroom.