Livensa Living Málaga Feria is well located for those who like to roll straight out of bed and into class. It is close to the University of Málaga’s campus, Teatinos and just a few meters from the Málaga Trade and Congress Centre (FYCMA). The residence is also a great location for those who enjoy exploring the city with great transport links to the city centre and the beach.
welcome to Malaga
The city of beaches, sunsets and pescaíto frito, Malaga has a calm and convivial atmosphere. It is the perfect choice if you want to make the most of your time at university with the help of Livensa Living.
The Livensa Living Experience
Whether you choose the residence or accommodation option, at Livensa Living Málaga Feria, we will always have a space for you. You have the choice to stay in the residence for either a shorter or longer period, whichever option best suits you.
- Academia MIR 0.4 km.
- Academia Puerta Real 3.8 km.
- Calle Larios 3.4 km.
- Campus de Teatinos de la Universidad de Málaga 2.3 km.
- Casco histórico 3.4 km.
- Colegio de Médicos de Málaga 0.4 km.
- DNI Make Up School 3.1 km.
- EADE 7.8 km.
- ESIC 9.6 km.
- ESN Málaga 4.2 km.
- One Air Escuela de Pilotos 2.5 km.
- Palacio de Ferias y Congresos (FYCMA) 0.4 km.
- Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía 9.0 km.
- Playa de la Malagueta 5.5 km.
- San Telmo Business School 2.1 km.
- Teatro Romano y la Alcazaba 3.9 km.
- UGPM | University Golf Program Malaga 8.5 km.
- UMA - Universidad de Málaga Campus Teatinos 1.6 km.
- UMA- ETS Ingeniería Informática 1.9 km.
- UMA- Facultad Ciencias de la Salud 3.3 km.
- UMA- Facultad de Ciencias 1.8 km.
- UMA- Facultad de Ciencias de la Comunicación 1.6 km.
- UMA- Facultad de Derecho 2.0 km.
- UMA- Facultad de Filosofía y Letras 1.7 km.
- Vatel 2.5 km.
Got any questions?
Here are answers to some of the most
frequent queries we get asked:
1. What makes Malaga a great place to study?A visit to Malaga is an unforgettable experience. Its beaches are out of this world, while the famous Calle Larios is ideal for shopping or just watching the world go by. There’s plenty for foodies, too – try the famously good pescadito frito – and its annual festival is not to be missed.Everyone who has spent time in Malaga raves about its phenomenal quality of life. Join us at Livensa Living Málaga Feria – you’ll be glad you did.
2. How do I reserve a room in Malaga?
3. What are the rooms like in Malaga?At Livensa Living Málaga Feria, all rooms are single occupancy, with your own fully equipped kitchen and private bathroom.