If you’re lucky enough to have a place to study in Granada, all that’s left is to pick the best possible place to live. Livensa Living will help you enjoy a unique university experience.
If Granada is the ultimate university city, our Livensa Living Granada Cartuja residence is the ultimate place to experience and enjoy it.
Located in the heart of the University of Granada’s Cartuja campus, it offers convenience, a unique student atmosphere and breathtaking views of the city and the Sierra Nevada mountains.DISCOVER IT
The Livensa Living Experience
At Livensa Living Granada Cartuja, you can enjoy a modern and innovative space in the centre of the campus with every amenity close at hand. The only things you’ll need to concern yourself with are studying and enjoying your time with your friends.
The common areas represent an oasis of concentration and calm with everything from study rooms and a library to a games room, swimming pool and open spaces with incredible views. There is also a private car park for cars and bikes within the building.
Want the opportunity to visit the Alhambra whenever you feel like it? Then come join the Livensa Living Granada Cartuja family!
- ESADA - Escuela Superior de Arte y Diseño 1.7 km.
- Escuela Andaluza de Salud Pública 0.1 km.
- Escuela Arte GRANADA 1.3 km.
- UGR - Campus de Cartuja 0.4 km.
- UGR - Campus Fuentenueva 1.4 km.
- UGR - Facultad de comunicación 1.0 km.
- UGR - Facultad de Economia 0.2 km.
- UGR - Facultad de Farmacia 1.0 km.
- UGR - Facultad de Filosofía y Letras 0.2 km.
- UGR - Facultad de Magisterio 2.3 km.
- UGR - Facultad de Odontología 0.4 km.
- UGR - Facultad de Teología 0.5 km.
- UGR- Facultad de Derecho 1.0 km.
Got any questions?
Here are answers to some of the most
frequent queries we get asked:
1. What makes Granada a great place to study?Granada’s student scene is second to none. Renowned the world over for its tapas bars and the astounding Alhambra palace, it’s a place where centuries converge. Visitors never fail to fall under the spell of its vibrant fusion of cultures, with new discoveries around every corner. If you’re into both sand and snow, there’s no better place to be. Granada is one of the few cities in the world where you can swim in the sea in the morning and ski on real powder in the afternoon.At Livensa Living Granada Cartuja, you’ll wake up each morning to spectacular views of the Sierra Nevada mountains.
2. How do I reserve a room in a residence in Granada?
3. What documentation do I need to study in Granada?On the day of your check-in, you will need the following documents:-A personal identification document: National ID (DNI) or passport.-A visa, if you need one to live in Spain.-A letter of confirmation of enrolment or acceptance from the university or college you will be attending.-A passport photo.-A signed tenancy agreement if you are over the age of 18; if you are under 18, this must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.-A document approving payment via direct debit, signed by the account holder.
4. I’m an international student – what do I need to do to study in Granada?The first step is to choose which college or university you would like to attend. Next, you will need to submit an application and wait to be accepted. Once your place is confirmed, there will be some paperwork to take care of – obtaining a visa, for instance.