If you’re lucky enough to have a place to study in Lisbon, all that’s left is to pick the best possible place to live. Livensa Living will help you enjoy a unique university experience.
Do you know where you want to live in Lisbon yet? Are you still undecided? Check out Livensa Living Cidade Universitária and any doubts you had will soon fade away.
The halls of residence are located just a few minutes from Lisbon’s main universities, including ISCTE, the University of Lisbon and the Catholic University of Portugal.
They are also very close to Saldanha, a bustling shopping and business district with all the amenities you need on hand. The Gulbenkian Garden, El Corte Inglés department store and Eduardo VII Park are just a few steps away.
And going out is hassle free thanks to the metro stop just outside the halls.
If partying isn’t really your thing, you can always head to Livensa Living’s swimming pool or terrace for a night-in with a view!DISCOVER IT
The Livensa Living Experience
Livensa Living Lisbon takes halls of residence to the next level. With common areas to catch up with fellow students, a gym for group workouts, a cinema for film nights and popcorn and sofas for a good old natter, the social opportunities are endless. Also, did we mention the infinity pool...?
Our Student Life team will ensure that there’s never a dull moment and help you meet like-minded people and make the most of day-to-day life at Livensa Living Lisbon.
Because university isn’t just about having fun, the residence also has a library and study rooms. Each bedroom also has its own study area so that you have a quiet place to work.
- IADE - Faculdade de Design, Tecnologia e Comunicação 4.2 km.
- Instituto Politécnico de Lisboa (ESCS / ESEL / ESML) 3.5 km.
- ISCAL – Instituto Superior de Contabilidade e Administração de Lisboa 0.9 km.
- ISCTE – Instituto Superior de Ciências do Trabalho e da Empresa 0.4 km.
- ISEG – Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão 3.9 km.
- ISG – Instituto Superior de Gestão 1.6 km.
- IST- Instituto Superior Técnico 1.4 km.
- Nova FCSH - Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas 0.5 km.
- Universidade Católica 1.3 km.
- Universidade Europeia 4.0 km.
- Universidade Lisboa - Faculdades de Medicina, Direito, Letras 1.1 km.
- Universidade Lisboa – Faculdades de Veterinária, Arquitetura, ISCSP 5.1 km.
- Universidade Lusófona 1.5 km.
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa - Faculdades IMS Direito 1.5 km.
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa - SBE 16.8 km.
Got any questions?
Here are answers to some of the most
frequent queries we get asked:
1. What makes Lisbon a great place to study?An unbeatable food scene, stunning scenery, exquisite sunsets from São Jorge Castle, those adorable trams trundling all over the city... Lisbon offers a blend of old and new that makes it an unforgettable place to enjoy your student years, surrounded by people from every culture under the sun.Love the beach? Lisbon’s the place for you – you can be out of the city and lolling on the sand in no time flat.Livensa Living can’t wait to welcome you to Lisbon!
2. How do I reserve a room in a residence in Lisbon?
3. What documentation do I need to study in Lisbon?On the day of your check-in, you will need the following documents:-A personal identification document: National ID (DNI) or passport.-A visa, if you need one to live in Spain.-A letter of confirmation of enrolment or acceptance from the university or college you will be attending.-A passport photo.-A signed tenancy agreement if you are over the age of 18; if you are under 18, this must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.-A document approving payment via direct debit, signed by the account holder.
4. I’m an international student – what do I need to do to study in Lisbon?Do you know which college or university you want to attend? Great! Time to submit an application and cross your fingers. Once your place is confirmed, you will need to take care of any paperwork requested, such as a visa, if you need one.